It may seem easy to choose the best soccer goal for your backyard, but there are actually a lot of choices.
They come in different frame materials, sizes, types of netting, and shapes, which makes the job harder.
But if you know what you need and what the most important features are, you can easily find the best backyard soccer goals that will improve your playing conditions.
In this article, I’ll tell you about some of the best soccer goals you can buy to improve your game and make sure the goal lasts for a long time.
GOLME PRO Training – Best Backyard Soccer Goal
- Your own personal regulation-size goal to play…
- Patented one-piece design for quick 3-minute setup…
- Folds down to a tiny fraction of its size for easy…
- Crafted from durable and lightweight…
- Try risk-free for 30 days – then enjoy an…
This soccer goal is easy to move around and can be used anywhere. You don’t have to wait for a field to start training because you can make your own.
It comes in three regulation sizes, so people of any age can train and practice with goals that are the same size as the ones used in games.
The product is patented as a single piece that can be set up and taken down in just 3 minutes.
The one that is 6.5 by 18.5 feet is the best size for kids under 11. The 8 x 24 ft. soccer net is best for kids over the age of 12, while the 7.2 x 18 ft. soccer net can be used by anyone, no matter their age.
It is also easy to store because you can fold it up and put it in a bag, and it only weighs 30 pounds.
Overall, this is a great product of high quality that you should choose if you need a soccer goal for practice. It is cheap, small, strong, and comes in different sizes, which makes it useful.
- It is an indestructible soccer goal that has been built to last long.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum for durability despite being lightweight.
- Storing and transporting it is very simple.
- Good customer services provided by GOLME.
- You’ll need a hammer to set it up
SKLZ Quickster Soccer Net – Best Backyard Goal For Shot Practice
- Provides a true-roll that helps master passing and…
- Maximize reps by trapping the ball out of the air…
- Work on volleys and half volleys with instep and…
- Shoots ball into the air for downward offensive…
- Portable, lightweight and stores easily
The SKLZ Quickster soccer net is a great product that is great for training alone, volleying, and passing. It can help players get better at passing and control the ball better from head to toe. It sends back the soccer ball in a way that looks like a game.
It is the best portable soccer goal because it is very light (nearly 13 pounds) and easy to carry anywhere. Its instep and laces are great for practising volleys and half-volleys.
It will only take you 7–10 minutes to take it apart and pack it. Use your feet, thighs, and chest to catch the ball out of the air and get as many reps as possible.
The SKLZ Quicker soccer net is a great product that helps you improve your shooting technique and power by letting you practice it over and over again.
- Easy to set up and quite sturdy
- Durable multi-touch rebounder that enables skill development
- Master passing as well as receiving
- You can also work on your headers
- Operates well only on a grass fiel
Franklin Sports Premier Steel – Most Durable Backyard Soccer Goal
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Powder coated steel…
- ALL-WEATHER NET: Designed for rugged use and…
- FAST SETUP: For all its durability, this Franklin…
- STAKES INCLUDED: Six galvanized steel ground…
- MULTIPLE SIZES: This goal is 12’x6′, but is also…
When you want the best soccer goals for home use, this is the best choice because it’s easy to set up in the park or your backyard.
The product comes in different sizes, making it easy for players of all ages to practice and get good scores.
- The netting is made up of all-weather material.
- The galvanized steel makes it extremely durable.
- It has easy-fit pieces that ensure secured locking.
- There are 6 stakes for better stability.
No matter which age group you belong to, this portable soccer goal is a great way of practicing. If you are looking out for a soccer goal with good durability, this is the one you can rely on.
- Setting it up is quite simple
- Great soccer experience
- Tubing that is made up of heavy-duty rust-resistant steel
- Convenient for several age groups
- Velcro straps can wear out if left in extreme weather conditions
Franklin Sports Premier – Foldable Backyard Soccer Net
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Galvanized steel…
- ALL-WEATHER HIGH VISIBILITY NET: Designed for…
- EASY FOLD: Designed with a foldable hinge, this…
- GROUND STAKES INCLUDED: Galvanized steel ground…
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Multiple sizes of soccer goals…
This is a high-performance steel goal that folds up and comes in four sizes: 12′ x 6′, 10′ x 5′, 6′ x 4′, and 6′ x 3′. For kids to play soccer in the backyard, it takes the least amount of work to put together.
- The net can stand up to the weather.
- The black powder coating on the steel frame makes it strong and durable, so it doesn’t break down easily even in the worst weather.
- There are strong self-stick strips that hold the net in place.
- The steel goal is easy to set up because the poles are held together by pins that lock tightly.
If you want to turn your backyard into a soccer field, all you have to do is set up this premier black folding soccer goal.
- Foldable and easy to store
- Fast to set-up
- Stable goal that remains firmly held onto the floor
- Convenient for several age groups
- The net nylon is a bit thin, could use a thicker fabric
Franklin Sports Competition Soccer Goal – Best Value
- Multiple sizes of soccer goals allow players of…
- Durable Steel Construction: Galvanized steel…
- Stakes Included: Four galvanized steel ground…
- All Weather Net: Designed for rugged use and…
- Fast Setup: For all its durability, this Franklin…
This product is perfect for setting up a quick soccer game. This soccer goal is of high quality and can be bought for a very low price. People of all ages can use it.
- It comes in two sizes and two colours: 12′ x 6′ and 6′ x 4′, both in black and silver.
- Galvanized steel tubing gives the product strength.
- It has strong netting that is made of all-weather material, so you don’t have to worry about it getting damaged in bad weather.
- The straps that stick to themselves hold the net together.
The Franklin Sports Competition Soccer Goal is an inexpensive item that is easy to set up and can be used right away. So, you don’t need to look for a certain place to play. With this product, you can get ready to feel the thrill of scoring a goal and see your shots get better.
- The galvanized steel in the product makes it durable
- Perfect for players of different age groups
- Easily carriable
- Fast and easy set-up
- The net will need frequent maintenance
GOLME PRO Pop Up Soccer Goal – The Best Nets To Play Without A Goalie
- Includes a set of 2 portable pop up soccer goal…
- No assembly required – ready to play in seconds!…
- New indestructible frame with an ultra reflective,…
- Perfect for players and teams of all ages and…
- Ideal for training, scrimmages, tournaments,…
This soccer goal is different because it comes with two portable soccer nets. They are only 2.5′, 4′, and 6′ long, which makes them easy to carry anywhere.
- The product comes with multi-grip stakes that hold the goal in place even during the most intense play.
- The PRO Pop-Up Soccer Goal was completely redesigned from the inside out by adding an X-strong frame that can’t be broken. This has been put around the ultra-reflective net of the soccer goal. So, not only will it last longer, but your training sessions will also be better.
This is the best product to buy if you want to invest in soccer goals and play without a goalie. Its new design makes it fun for longer periods of time, and the fact that it will last makes it a good investment.
- No need for a goalie
- Can be stored anywhere
- Very safe to use, even for very young kids
- Made for casual play, will not withstand powerful shots
PowerNet Soccer Goal – Easiest To Transport
- ONE GOAL; Instant portable collapsible soccer net;…
- EASY QUICK SETUP; Goals setup in minutes; No tools…
- ULTRA PORTABLE; Collapsible training goal folds…
- TRAIN ANYWHERE; Great for outdoor and indoor use;…
- Intended for ages greater than 12 years and older
This soccer goal is one of the easiest to move around, so you can train wherever you want. You can easily set up different stations to get the most out of your reps. Let’s look at the most important things about this product.
- This full-size soccer goal isn’t too heavy, so you can take it with you to practice anywhere.
- The frame is made so that it can take hard shots. You can count on it to last a long time without getting worse.
- It has a metal base that can be folded up and strong fibreglass bow poles that are easy to set up.
- With the 12 x 6 ft. goal, ground stakes, and bungee, you get a heavy-duty storage bag with a zipper.
This soccer goal is great for both inside and outside use. It can be used to train the teams, train the goalies, play full-field games, and practice. If you want to be able to take this goal with you, this will help.
- Can be set-up in under 2 minutes
- Easy to carry with its bag
- Good stability provided by the metal stakes
- Hard to put back into the bag after use
Lifetime 90046 Soccer Goal – Most Adjustable Option
- Powder coated steel construction; weather and rust…
- Heavy duty nylon net
- Convenient folding design for storage and…
- 90-Day limited ; includes heavy-duty net, 5 anchor…
This is different from the other options we’ve talked about so far because it has a setting that lets us change its height and width. The telescoping feature of the product lets you change the height to 3, 4, or 5 feet and the width to 4, 5, or 7 feet. It was made to last a long time.
- The powder-coated steel used to make the soccer goal keeps it from getting rusty or damaged by the weather.
- The net is made of strong nylon to make sure it will last.
- The steel poles are hinged and have locking pins that keep them in place during the game. Also, it is held down by five anchor hooks.
This is a great price for one of the best soccer goals that can be changed. It’s built well, which makes it a durable soccer goal that’s worth your money.
- Versatile as it can adapt its size to the players
- Quite easy to assemble
- Net gradually wears out faster than the other options
Bownet Mini Portable Soccer Goal – Best Small Goals
- Goal is perfect for backyard play, schools, and…
- Bownet’s Energy Absorption System diffuses ball…
- BOW poles and powder coated telescoping frame…
- Goal sets up in 80 seconds without the use of…
- Includes portable soccer goals soccer nets, steel…
We occasionally wished we had the best small soccer goals.This is the best product for what you need. It is the first soccer goal anywhere in the world to use Bownet’s E.A.S. (Energy Absorption System) technology. It spreads the energy of the soccer ball across the whole goal, making it last longer.
- It is made with powder-coated steel frames.
- Composite BOW poles and stakes are available.
- To set it up, you don’t need tools, heavy steel crossbars, or guide wires.
- It only takes a minute to set up. It also takes less time to take down.
The technology used to make this mini portable soccer goal makes it less likely that someone will get hurt while playing or practising, so you should definitely get it.
- Sturdy and durable
- Easy to store and transport
- Versatile as it can adapt its size to the players
- Not the easiest net to fold
Outroad Portable Soccer – The Outsider Option
This is a real soccer goal that you can play with in your own backyard. Young soccer players can also practice scoring like soccer stars at school.
- There are two sizes of soccer nets: 126 and 64, which are good for kids and young teens.
- When the soccer game is small, choose a 6-by-4-foot goal so that 6 to 10 people can play. So, you can play soccer with your kids, grandparents, or both.
- Fiberglass is used to make the poles of this soccer goal, so it can handle high-level practices.
- The goal is very well made and will last a long time. To make sure of this, both 600-denier oxford fabric and 5-ply netting are used.
- There are four ground stakes that hold the net down securely.
The Outroad soccer goal is perfect for impromptu games because it is easy to move and store.
- A great goal for practice
- No time wasted on setting it up.
- Thick frame which makes it study
- Sold with a bag to carry the goals wherever you want
- The net get get entangled while folding the goal
Best Backyard Soccer Goal – The Only Buying Guide You’ll Ever Need
Let’s take a look at the most important parts of a soccer goal so you can decide which one to buy:
Soccer goals are made out of plastic or metal. The plastic soccer goals are easy to move, don’t cost much, and are made for kids.
It’s good for play that doesn’t have a lot of force or use. When you’re looking for cheap soccer goals, make sure to keep an eye on the other factors so that your money is well spent.
Plastic soccer goals don’t work as well and don’t last as long as metal ones. They aren’t cheap because they are made of high-quality materials and are made for high-impact play.
They come in different sizes and are used in tournaments, soccer clubs, leagues, and other places.
2. Size of a Soccer Goal
Different age groups need soccer goals that are a certain size, which you need to know if you want to buy one for your club, league, or player.
For example, kids ages 6-7 need a goal that is 4′ high and 6′ wide on a field that is 15 yards wide and 20 yards long. Kids over 13 need a goal that is 8′ high and 24′ wide on a field that is 50 x 100 to 80 x 120.
But soccer goals like the GOLME PRO Training Soccer Goal can be used by people of all ages because they come in different sizes.
Depending on what you need, you can choose between a permanent soccer goal and a portable one that can be folded up, is light, and is easy to store and move. Portable soccer games can also be used to train, practice, or play on public fields.
These are cheap and come in different sizes. They can be put up in places where there aren’t any permanent goals. The best thing about the Bownet 3′ x 5′ mini soccer goal is that it is easy to move around.
Permanent or semipermanent soccer balls are heavier and cost more, but they are very stable, last a long time, and can be counted on. Most professional teams, schools, stadiums, and other places need these.
Make sure the soccer goal you buy can be used for more than one thing. They should be able to be used for both playing and training.
They are versatile because they come in different sizes, are portable, light, and easy to put together. One example is the GOLME PRO Pop-Up Soccer Goal, which is easy to set up at a park or in your own yard.
5. The Internet
If the soccer net is broken, tangled, or old, you should get a new one. When you buy one, check the standard sizes to make sure it will fit the frame of the goal. The net depth is something else that needs to be looked at.
The more depth, the more space you get inside the goal. You can choose one with three or more measurements, such as length, width, height, and depth at the top and bottom.
Backyard soccer nets should have safe ways to hold the net in place, like the clips and bars on the Franklin Sports Premier Steel Soccer Goal.
6. The Purpose Of Your Soccer Goal
You need to decide if you want to use the soccer goal to train, improve your skills, or just play for fun. There are things, like the SKLZ Quickster Soccer Net, that can help you learn how to pass and get better at controlling the soccer ball.
Best Backyard Soccer Goal – Frequently Asked Questions
How Big Is A Full-Size Soccer Goal?
Generally, they are 24ft x 8ft.
How Heavy Are Soccer Goals?
You will find the heavy soccer goals weighing around 400 pounds.
How Big Are U12 Soccer Goals?
An u12 soccer goal is 7’x21′.
What Size Soccer Goals Should I Buy?
You have to get a soccer goal depending on your skill level and age group. Refer to our section about the soccer goal sizes.
What Is The Best Portable Soccer Goal?
SKLZ Quickster soccer goal is one of the best portable soccer goals.
What Is A PUGG Goal?
These are the goals used in football, hockey, basketball, and other games. They are easy to set up, fold up, and can be moved around. They could catch the fast-moving balls that are coming at them.
Final Words – Picking The Best Backyard Soccer Goal
Because there are many different kinds of soccer goals on the market, you need to know what makes each one unique. It will make it easy for you to find the right one for your backyard and your needs.
What do you think about the best soccer goals for a backyard? Do you think it’s important to know what it’s like before getting one? Feel free to tell us what you think in the section below.